Joan

a href="http://www.glitterfy.com/">Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

HEY JUDE BY THE BEATLES

sábado, 22 de mayo de 2010

Use Computers


I think that it's better to use a computer than a book because the computer has internet and other programmes that makes easier your life.

However computers used for a long time can produce problems in your eyes but if you only play three hours a week I think that there's not problem.

On the computer you can write but if you have a little bit of practise it's better than writing with pen and paper because you write faster and you can borrow the wrong things.

No hay comentarios:

ThE MoUsE


More graphics at LayoutJungle.com

My game

My info

Hello I´m Joan, I have twelve years old, my favourite singer is Melendi because his songs make happines