Joan

a href="http://www.glitterfy.com/">Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

HEY JUDE BY THE BEATLES

martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

THE PYRENEES







The6 th of august I went to the pyrenees, near a village call "San Juan de Plan". In a meadow that rent the C.E.V "Centro Excursionista de Valencia" we arrive at eleven o'clock and at twelve o'clock we went to sleep, because at the morning we get up at five o'clock for went to the Bachimalas mountain that measur three thousands one hundred seventy-seven meters, at six o'clock we are walking and we touch the top of the "Bachimala" at half past eleven the seven of august of the twenty cero nine, and start to go down. We arrive to the car at half past two.



At the next day ge went to the "Culfreda" that measur three thousands thirty-four meters, and the sundey we came to house.

No hay comentarios:

ThE MoUsE


More graphics at LayoutJungle.com

My game

My info

Hello I´m Joan, I have twelve years old, my favourite singer is Melendi because his songs make happines