Joan

a href="http://www.glitterfy.com/">Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

HEY JUDE BY THE BEATLES

domingo, 26 de octubre de 2008

A group of the eightys


A very faimous eightys group was the (Heroes del silencio). The originally of this group is in Zaragoza, they start in the eightys but they went to the most hight in the ninetys.

The group separate in 1996 and they regroup in 2007 eleven years after they separate in 2007 was the 20 aniversary of the group and celebrate with 10 concerts in spain in the course of the years that the group is order make 1000 concerts in 30 countries diferents.

No hay comentarios:

ThE MoUsE


More graphics at LayoutJungle.com

My game

My info

Hello I´m Joan, I have twelve years old, my favourite singer is Melendi because his songs make happines