Joan

a href="http://www.glitterfy.com/">Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

HEY JUDE BY THE BEATLES

martes, 22 de enero de 2008

Valencia







Valencia is my city, one song say that is the earth of the flowers and the love. My city is very good because don´t is the best because have a lot of contamination and other things.
Have bicicle carrils and is the third city more important of spain, in summer the turist increase a lot and the beach have more umbrelas.
The last Americas Cup went in valencia and the proxim the same.
Valencia have one albufera, the museum of the arts and cience, the Valencia CF, the Levante UD in the first division and other things.

No hay comentarios:

ThE MoUsE


More graphics at LayoutJungle.com

My game

My info

Hello I´m Joan, I have twelve years old, my favourite singer is Melendi because his songs make happines