Joan

a href="http://www.glitterfy.com/">Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

HEY JUDE BY THE BEATLES

martes, 6 de noviembre de 2007

HALLOWEEN


The Halloween is a Zelt party, this party celebrate the 31 of october and always celebrate the Americans, but ths celebration its expanding of evry countries.
The Halloween consist in go of the houses and say trick or treat and the owner of the houses give to the childrens a lot of sweets but ones owners don´t give sweets to the childrens and the childrens throw a lot of eggs.

In Halloween the people go of one puncky with one candel in the midle.

No hay comentarios:

ThE MoUsE


More graphics at LayoutJungle.com

My game

My info

Hello I´m Joan, I have twelve years old, my favourite singer is Melendi because his songs make happines